Subscribe via email


Friday, December 25, 2009

Trendy treat

A model displays the latest collection of Bahraini designer Seema Ameer during a fashion show held by Gulf designers in Manama on July 5, 2008. (Reuters/Hamad I Mohammed)
A model displays the latest collection of Bahraini designer Seema Ameer during a fashion show held by Gulf designers in Manama on July 5, 2008. (Reuters/Hamad I Mohammed)
A model displays the latest collection by Bahraini designer Kubra al Qaseer during a fashion show held by Gulf designers in Manama on July 5, 2008. (Reuters/Hamad I Mohammed)
A model displays the latest collection of Omani designer Amal Al Ra'aes during a fashion show held by Gulf designers in Manama on July 5, 2008. (Reuters/Hamad I Mohammed)
A model displays the latest collection of Omani designer Amal Al Ra'aes during a fashion show held by Gulf designers in Manama on July 5, 2008. (Reuters/Hamad I Mohammed)
A model displays the latest collection of Omani designer Amal Al Ra'aes during a fashion show held by Gulf designers in Manama on July 5, 2008. (Reuters/Hamad I Mohammed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon