Subscribe via email


Friday, January 15, 2010

'Before I Forget'

Mallika Sherawat arrives at a screening of 'Before I Forget' in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2010. (AP/Matt Sayles)
Rick Yune poses before a screening of 'Before I Forget' in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2010. (AP/Matt Sayles)
From left, director Adam Shankman, producer Jeffrey Katzenberg, Diane Nelson, and actor Jon Hamm are seen before a screening of 'Before I Forget' in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2010. (AP/Matt Sayles)
Producer Jeffrey Katzenberg, right, and Diane Nelson pose together at a screening of 'Before I Forget' in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2010. (AP/Matt Sayles)
Jon Hamm, left, and actress Mallika Sherawat pose together at a screening of 'Before I Forget' in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2010. (AP/Matt Sayles)
Jon Hamm, right, and Jennifer Westfeldt arrive at a screening of 'Before I Forget' in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2010.  (AP/Matt Sayles)
Kellan Lutz arrives at a screening of 'Before I Forget' in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2010. (AP/Matt Sayles)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon