Subscribe via email


Thursday, May 27, 2010

Spl. screening: 'Why Did I.....'

Janet Jackson arrives for a special screening of 'Why Did I Get Married Too?' at The Ritzy cinema in Brixton, south London, on May 21, 2010.

 (REUTERS)
Janet Jackson arrives for a special screening of 'Why Did I Get Married Too?' at The Ritzy cinema in Brixton, south London, on May 21, 2010.

 (AFP)
Janet Jackson arrives for a special screening of 'Why Did I Get Married Too?' at The Ritzy cinema in Brixton, south London, on May 21, 2010.

 (AFP)
Janet Jackson arrives for a special screening of 'Why Did I Get Married Too?' at The Ritzy cinema in Brixton, south London, on May 21, 2010.

 (REUTERS)
Director Tyler Perry arrives for a special screening of 'Why Did I Get Married Too?' at The Ritzy cinema in Brixton, south London, on May 21, 2010.

 (AFP)
Janet Jackson arrives for a special screening of 'Why Did I Get Married Too?' at The Ritzy cinema in Brixton, south London, on May 21, 2010. (AP)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon