Subscribe via email


Friday, November 13, 2009

On the sets: 'I am Megha'

Juhi Chawla and Manisha Koirala on the sets of the movie 'I am Megha'. (PTI/S Irfan)
Manisha Koirala and Juhi Chawla on the sets of the movie 'I am Megha'. (PTI/S Irfan)
Manisha Koirala and Juhi Chawla on the sets of the movie 'I am Megha'. (AP/Mukhtar Khan)
Juhi Chawla on the sets of the movie 'I am Megha'. (REUTERS/Fayaz Kabli)
Manisha Koirala on the sets of the movie 'I am Megha'.

 (PTI/S Irfan)
Juhi Chawla on the sets of the movie 'I am Megha'. (PTI)
Manisha Koirala on the sets of the movie 'I am Megha'. (PTI/S Irfan)
Juhi Chawla on the sets of the movie 'I am Megha'. (PTI)
Manisha Koirala and Juhi Chawla on the sets of the movie 'I am Megha'. (REUTERS/Fayaz Kabli)
Juhi Chawla on the sets of the movie 'I am Megha'.



 (AP/Mukhtar Khan)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon