Subscribe via email


Thursday, January 7, 2010

Parvesh, Jai's preview

Sandeep and Mahi present preview of Parvesh, Jai collection for the opera "If I were the King" at Alliance Francaise on January 6, 2010.  (BCCL/Dinesh Bhatt)
(L-R)Leena, Om, Bharti,Sandeep and Mahi present preview of Parvesh, Jai collection for the opera "If I were the King" at Alliance Francaise on January 6, 2010.  (BCCL/Dinesh Bhatt)
Om and Bharti present preview of Parvesh, Jai collection for the opera "If I were the King" at Alliance Francaise on January 6, 2010.  (BCCL/Dinesh Bhatt)
Sandeep, Mahi, Jai and Dominique present preview of Parvesh, Jai(2nd from Left) collection for the opera "If I were the King" at Alliance Francaise on January 6, 2010.  (BCCL/Dinesh Bhatt)
Parvesh with Mahi and Jai during their collection preview for the opera "If I were the King" at Alliance Francaise on January 6, 2010.

 (BCCL/Dinesh Bhatt)
Parvesh with Mahi and Jai during their collection preview for the opera "If I were the King" at Alliance Francaise on January 6, 2010.  (BCCL/Dinesh Bhatt)
Parvesh(R)with (From Left)Leena, Mahi, Sandeep, Harshita during his collection preview for the opera "If I were the King" at Alliance Francaise on January 6, 2010.  (BCCL/Dinesh Bhatt)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon