Subscribe via email


Monday, February 22, 2010

Actress Rashida Jones arrives at the premiere of 'I Love You, Man' held at Mann's Village Theater in Westwood, California.



 (AFP/Gabriel Bouys)
Actor Ben Stiller and his wife, actress Christine Taylor, arrive at the premiere of 'I Love You, Man' held at Mann's Village Theater in Westwood, California.

 (AFP/Gabriel Bouys)
Actor Ben Stiller and his wife, actress Christine Taylor, arrive at the premiere of 'I Love You, Man' held at Mann's Village Theater in Westwood, California.



 (AFP/Gabriel Bouys)
Jack Black poses with his wife, actress Tanya Haden, at the premiere of 'I Love You, Man' held at Mann's Village Theater in Westwood, California.



 (AFP/Gabriel Bouys)
Actor Paul Rudd arrives at the premiere of 'I Love You, Man' held at Mann's Village Theater in Westwood, California.





 (AFP/Gabriel Bouys)
Actors Jason Segel (R) and Lou Ferrigno joke at the premiere of 'I Love You, Man' held at Mann's Village Theater in Westwood, California.





 (AFP/Gabriel Bouys)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon