Subscribe via email


Monday, April 19, 2010

Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington at the 60th Cannes Film Festival in Mougins on Wednesday, May 23, 2007. (Reuters Photo/Yves Herman)
Kerry also revealed that fear of meeting boys with weird habits and making headlines of the newspapers has stopped her from dating. Seen here at a Dinner party in Washington on Saturday, April 21, 2007. (Reuters Photo/Jonathan Ernst)
"I was scared I would meet really weird men or have all these horror stories, but I have none so far." she says. In the pic: Kerry smiles as she leaves a news conference about her film "The Last King of Scotland" (Reuters Photo/J.P. Moczulski)
She, however, insists that people should not consider her to be lonely. "No one has to feel sorry for me. I'm not lonely. I have my dog," she says. Seen here for the Martin Luther King Jr. Gala in Washington on Monday, November 13, 2006. (Reuters Photo/Jonathan Ernst)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon