Subscribe via email


Sunday, May 9, 2010

'I Love You'

Actress Hayden Panettiere attends a special screening of 'I Love You, Beth Cooper' hosted by Seventeen Magazine in New York. (AP/Evan Agostini)
Television personality Kathie Lee Gifford (R) and daughter Cassidy Gifford attend a special screening of 'I Love You, Beth Cooper' hosted by Seventeen Magazine on July 7, 2009 in New York. (AP/Evan Agostini)
Actress Hayden Panettiere, right, and co-star actor Jack Carpenter attend a special screening of 'I Love You, Beth Cooper' hosted by Seventeen Magazine on July 7, 2009 in New York. (AP/Evan Agostini)
(From L) actors Josh Emerson, Hayden Panettiere and Jack Carpenter attend a special screening of 'I Love You, Beth Cooper' hosted by Seventeen Magazine on July 7, 2009 in New York. (AP/Evan Agostini)
Actress Hayden Panettiere attends a special screening of 'I Love You, Beth Cooper' hosted by Seventeen Magazine on July 7, 2009 in New York. (AP/Evan Agostini)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon