Subscribe via email


Tuesday, July 5, 2011

TV stars on 'Father's Day'

Hotties from small screen share their precious thoughts on the occasion of 'Father's Day'. Have a look: Manish Paul: "My dad is very health conscious and never misses his morning walks. So, on the ocassion of 'Father's Day' I have couriered him a surprise gift of shoes, jogging suit etc. which I am sure he will love!!"


Shama Sikander:

"One thing I have learned from my father is to 'Never Give Up'. He is always been jolly, humorous no matter how big the crisis is. From him, I learned to face obstacles with a smile on my face."


Nandish Sandhu aka 'Veer' from 'Uttaran':

"Perfect Father's Day would be to take Dad out for shopping as he rarely goes for shopping by himself. Take him for a movie. Go for a drive with him and chat on the way and have a drink with him before dinner with the entire family."


Sanjeeda Sheikh:

"My father is my strength, mental support and he has a position of GOD in my life."
 (BCCL/Manoj Kesharwani)


Sambhavna Seth:

"For me father means the ultimate 'Teacher'. I have learned a lot from him. He has always taught us to face the reality of life with a smile and inner grit."
 (BCCL/Saatish Jaiswal)


Karan Wahi:

"Usually guys are very close to their mothers and scared of their fathers but for me it has been the other way round. So every moment spent with him has a special memory attached."


Disha Vakhani:

"Today is extremely special day for me because whatever I am today, it is only because of my dad. People may celebrate it only once a year but for me every moment of my life is a 'Father's Day'."


Vishal Singh:

" It has been my dad's dream to visit our native place in our personal huge family car and build a temple there. So if budget wouldn't have been a constraint then I would fulfill that dream and that would have been the biggest gift for him on a 'Father's Day'."


Indira Krishnan aka 'Krishnaben Khakrawala':

According to me if mother stands for 'Unconditional Love' then father stands for 'Inspiration'."


Vivaan Bhatena:

"My father had taught me two great things in life, one never give up and second the importance of honesty and hard work. And leading life on these two principles I have achieved a lot in life."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon