Subscribe via email


Saturday, July 9, 2011

Uday Chopra kicked out of a bar!

Actor Uday Chopra was kicked out of a bar recently for taking off his shirt!
Uday, who's having a great time in Las Vegas, informed, "They just kicked me out of the bar for taking my shirt off. I was just trying to impress a chick."
After the failure of his comeback film 'Pyaar Impossible', Uday Chopra seems to have given up on his acting career.
With no films left in his kitty, the actor is finally planning to quit films.
Speaking about his plan, Uday informed that his home production 'Dhoom 3' will be his last film.
"'Dhoom 3' is my swan song. It will be my last film. No I'm not giving up acting it's quite the opposite, acting is giving up on me," said the actor, who is out of India these days.
Uday will be seen playing the same character of Ali Akbar Fateh in 'Dhoom 3'. He has also given voice to YRF's animation film 'Koochie Koochie Hota Hai'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon