Subscribe via email


Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Promo: 'Paris Hilton's: My..'

Paris Hilton poses for photographers during a press day to promote the second season of the MTV reality show 'Paris Hilton's My New BFF' in Los Angeles. (AP/Chris Pizzello)
Paris Hilton poses for photos during a press day to promote the second season of the MTV reality show 'Paris Hilton's My New BFF' in Los Angeles on May 15, 2009. (AP/Chris Pizzello)
Paris Hilton poses for photographers on the steps of her grandfather Barron Hilton's estate following a press day to promote the second season of the MTV reality show 'Paris Hilton's My New BFF' in Los Angeles on May 15, 2009. (AP/Chris Pizzello)
Paris Hilton poses for photographers during a press day to promote the second season of the MTV reality show 'Paris Hilton's My New BFF' in Los Angeles on May 15, 2009. (AP/Chris Pizzello)
Paris Hilton poses for photographers during a press day to promote the second season of the MTV reality show 'Paris Hilton's My New BFF' at her grandfather Barron Hilton's estate in Los Angeles on May 15, 2009. (AP/Chris Pizzello)
Paris Hilton answers questions during a press day to promote the second season of the MTV reality show 'Paris Hilton's My New BFF' in Los Angeles on May 15, 2009. (AP/Chris Pizzello)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon